This facial and massage course has a holistic approach to looking after your face. You will learn how to analysis a clients skin and how to give aftercare advice to suit their skin type. Clients approach you with their skin concerns and it is down to you to help them and choose the correct products to use on them.
- Client consultation & skin analysis
- Product knowledge
- Anatomy and physiology
- Facial routine
- Cleansing the skin
- Balancing the skin
- Steaming and extraction
- Mixing and applying different masques
- Full facial massage routine
- Techniques to improve condition of the skin
- Health and safety within the salon
- Contra-indications and aftercare advice
No previous experience required, although a good general education is essential for this demanding course. The minimum age is 16 years old.
Course Fee / Duration
£995 / 3 days a week for 7 weeks (Sunday, Monday & Wednesday)